2016 Mexican American Dream Scholarship
Since 2008, COFEM, its affiliated federations and sponsoring partners have come together to provide scholarships to outstanding students. This scholarships had helped more than 275 students to complete their higher education.
By now the program had designated about $290,000 USD for immigrants, sons of immigrants and AB-540 / DACA students who are pursuing their dream and complete their studies.
On September of 2016, COFEM will be calling AB-540 / DACA students or students who are members of a COFEM affiliated federation or Club to download, fill and send us the application via email for the opportunity to win the scholarship.
Please note that applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com
How Can I Apply?
2. Must reside and attend school in the following counties only: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Inland Empire, and Ventura County.
3. Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
4. Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
5. Willing to volunteer from 25 to 50 hours serving COFEM.
6. Application --> Check back August or September 2016
Additional Scholarship Opportunity for AB540 / DACA
Here’s a link about the opportunity: